Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead singer/frontman available

• 19-12-2006 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭

Im a 20 year old Lead singer / frontman. have 11 years stage expierence and im looking to join any good gigging band with gigs. i dont want a band trying to change the world im just committed and want to play as soon as possible.
    Location is not important i can travel.

NO METAL/ my range is very good for all other styles.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭automaticflare

sent you a pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭fippy

IM now 22 but available again if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Hey Fippy,

Might have a use for ya...:D

Where are you based? Were a 4 piece at the minute looking for a singer to complete the lineup. Covers like GnR's, Foo Fighters, Muse, Thin Lizzy etc.

Looking at an originals set too.

PM me if your interested.

Rob

I dunno if id consider your 4th class talent show as experience man..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

fippy wrote: »
    Im a 20 year old Lead singer / frontman. have 11 years stage expierence and im looking to join any good gigging band with gigs. i dont want a band trying to change the world im just committed and want to play as soon as possible.
    Location is not important i can travel.

NO METAL/ my range is very good for all other styles.
    I have a few questions:
    1. What are your influences?
    2. Where are you based?
    3. Have you any sound samples to listen to?
    4. When you say "no metal" do you mean in terms of the vocal style e.g. no growling, shouting or screaming or are you dismissing the genre itself?
    :D Well stage experience is stage experience. Whether it's valuable experience or they learnt anything from it is another matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭fippy

I was amazing in my 4th class talent show i played a tree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

PM sent to ya dude!

Got any samples of yourself singing on myspace or whatever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 achillies

sent you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shaneennis1

hey man,

we have a pretty big gig comin up in 8 weeks and are stuck for a good frontman... classic and modern rock set list in meath...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Music-and-booze

u play keyboard? we're looking for a co-singer who can play keys/synth too... http://www.myspace.com/usyoungliars

• Advertisement
Advertisement