Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontman/Vocalist required Covers Band North East

Options
  • 26-02-2009 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Yes we are looking for a singer too!!!Can you sing?are you a great frontman?

Currently have Drummer,Guitarist & Keyboard player!!
    Based in Louth,set lists include Killers Oasis Kings of Leon etc.We have gigs ready to go just need to fill this slots before we take them....

We are also looking for a new bassist too,so if you sing or play bass or even if you can do both then we wanna hear from you!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

Whats your bands name?
    Whats ages are you ?
    You been gigging before? where you practice?
    Wondering cos can sing or play bass, currentely with a band but on the look out for something else, and to do more gigs. Whats the full setlist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭cat23

currently the front woman in a sucessful covers band we gig all over north east but i may go to something different if its good!!can sing most songs have a 4 octave vocal range!!have plenty of contacts etc you probably know the band i'm in pm me

Advertisement