Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

01 Golf passenger speaker and 2 rear not working??

Options
  • 01-03-2015 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Just bought a 01 Golf and only speaker that is working is the divers side. I know feck all about cars, would this be easy fixed/replaced or could I possibly install them in the panel that covers the boot?

How and where would I need to go to do whatever I need too?

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Jonathanod wrote: »
    Just bought a 01 Golf and only speaker that is working is the divers side. I know feck all about cars, would this be easy fixed/replaced or could I possibly install them in the panel that covers the boot?

How and where would I need to go to do whatever I need too?

Thanks Guys!
    Have you checked the balance setting. What name / model is written on front face of the radio ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Jonathanod

I have changed radios just incase it was that but the same problem persists.

Advertisement