Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mf135

Options
  • 05-03-2015 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I need to change hydraulic oil filter in a 135. In a nut shell, How do I do it?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

What is a 135?

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

It's a tractor (unless there's another MF135 out there). The guys in Farming & Forestry would be the men to talk to if I'm correct.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

mike_ie wrote: »
    It's a tractor (unless there's another MF135 out there). The guys in Farming & Forestry would be the men to talk to if I'm correct.

Moving with your blessing!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Iam the scat man

godtabh wrote: »
    Moving with your blessing!

Hi new to boards. How do I move it over to there??

Hi new to boards. How do I move it over to there??

I've done it for you

• Advertisement
Advertisement