Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Podcast/Twitch Stream playing RPG games.

Options
  • 04-03-2015 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

"The readiness with which I fell into a plan of action proves that I must have been subconsciously fearing some menace and considering possible avenues of escape for hours. From the first I felt that the unseen fumbler meant danger not to be met or dealt with, but only to be fled from as precipitately as possible. The one thing to do was get out of that hotel alive as quickly as I could and through some channel other than the front stairs or the lobby."
    By H.P.Lovecraft

Come join the HowWeRoll crew this Thursday at 7PM GMT as we pay homage to one of the most famous Lovecraft tales "Escape from Innsmouth".
    We have started the quest and this week we look to complete the investigation.

A little bit about us. We are 6 guys (3 of us Irish) playing RPGs and drinking. We were playing RPGs and when we looked at streams we thought we could offer something different.
    1)We play Call of Cthulhu at the moment so we are not just another D&D stream (we love D&D not knocking it)
    2) Our DM/Keeper is (in my opinion) amazing with 20+ years of DMing
    3)The standard of streams/podcast out there is low barring a few exceptions.
    4) Ireland and the UK are under represented and we wanted to put us on the map somewhat.

So come watch and give us some feed back. We'd really appreciate it.
    We kick off at 6pm gmt and you can find us at www.twitch.tv/howwerollpodcast
    If you can't make it follow us on Facebook to get notified when were are planning to go live again https://www.facebook.com/HowWeRollPodcast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Naruk

Interesting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Barr125

I've Thursday night off work. Guess I know what I'm doing for the night! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

Definitely come along guys. All support appreciated

Advertisement