Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2116 RTÉ Essay

Options
  • 05-03-2015 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all!

Just wondering are many people entering the RTÉ 2116 essay competition about your visions of Ireland in 100 years?

I'm just starting to work on mine- it's such a broad topic! It's a really interesting idea too- trying to imagine a society we will never live to experience!

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on the whole thing :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Have you a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Great, thanks for the heads up OP.

here's a link but there are letters missing in the sub section headlines, perhaps it's me or perhaps it's a bug, looks like html5 crossed with flash. Oops, I digress, here's the link: http://2116vision.ie/

EDIT: This was originally announced in February - 13 months before the deadline - we'd better get cracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pity the deadline was 3 months ago. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Ha Ha - now that's funny.
    I'll never listen to BobZ again. @BobZ How did you drag that post up?
    Naturally it's all somebody else's fault that I didn't read the OP date, the reply, or the link correctly.
    But I'm fine about it......
    Thanks Mr E.

Advertisement