Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Matching saddlepad, Fly Veil & Rug

Options
  • 02-03-2015 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where you can get a plain black saddlepad and plain black fly veil customised to include silver or gold rope and likewise for matching rug to include Rope Hip ornament on the rug. Or has anyone customised and made there own hip ornament for the show rug? All suggestions appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Ive made some numnahs for my daughter, and done a bit of customizing!
    You would want to be handy with a needle/sewing machine!
    Getting the silver/gold rope to customize them, would be the hardest part.
    Where are you based?
    There is a chap in Kilcullen (Near Naas) that will make stuff up - Tara Equestrian - his name is Eugene I think, hes very obliging - highly recommend him

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

www .tailoredequestrian. com/

Sorry I cant post links so just take out the spaces..

Anna Scarpati Custom fly veils, saddle pads and Show rugs all on that site. :) Based in Monaghan.

Previously had dealings with them when buying a custom Ogilvy which they arranged for me from Canada.. Quality Service and Products.

Advertisement