Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Management FETAC Level 6 Online

Options
  • 06-01-2015 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm considering doing a Fetac level 6 in management through the open college. I just want to know if this course would be beneficial in getting a job in retail management ?

Has anyone completed this course and got a job out of it ?
    Also is it very hard to do this course online ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 evod15

KateB1996 wrote: »
    I'm considering doing a Fetac level 6 in management through the open college. I just want to know if this course would be beneficial in getting a job in retail management ?

Has anyone completed this course and got a job out of it ?
    Also is it very hard to do this course online ?

Just wondering if you started the course? And if you did how your finding it? I'm considering starting it next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

Hi I am doing this course... im finding module 1 business management hard... are ye doing it? ive submitted assignment 1 for review before submitting it officially.. assignment 2 im finding tougher as i am trying to base it on a business i am familiar with but not where i work so i feel like im writing nonsense!! as for the project i dont know where to start...

Advertisement