Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some pictures of Lis Cara

Options
  • 08-01-2010 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭

People considering moving to Carrick frequently spot the cheap rents in Lis Cara and ask about renting there. Here are a few photos... Make up your own minds.

101474.jpg
    101475.jpg
    101476.jpg
    101477.jpg
    101478.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

more...

101479.jpg
    101480.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Omg, i havent been in that estate since it was first built.....can't believe the place is so neglected and scruffy looking now! There must be no estate management there, that's for sure. Id say the majority of that estate is rentals is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

Give it another few years and it will probably look worse. Sad but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭jb-ski

jimmmy wrote: »
    Give it another few years and it will probably look worse. Sad but true.

to be positive, at least you won't have a problem finding a parking space:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

That block of Apts was owned by Michael Lynn AFAIK. I guess the bank(s) have held on to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Brian47

Sorry about what seems like a bit of a thread resurrection but the pictures the OP has taken are of houses where one of my friends lives on her own. she would prefer if they are removed, as would her neighbors. People do live in these apartments and they're not to happy about their homes being posted online without their consent.

I'm only relaying the message as my friend does not have internet access.

Not all the apt's were owned by Micheal Lynn, only 3/4 as far as I remember, and also this is a little bit of an unfair view of the estate pictured. there are a lot more houses in it than just this little section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Brian47 wrote: »
    Sorry about what seems like a bit of a thread resurrection but the pictures the OP has taken are of houses where one of my friends lives on her own. she would prefer if they are removed, as would her neighbors. People do live in these apartments and they're not to happy about their homes being posted online without their consent.

I'm only relaying the message as my friend does not have internet access.

Not all the apt's were owned by Micheal Lynn, only 3/4 as far as I remember, and also this is a little bit of an unfair view of the estate pictured. there are a lot more houses in it than just this little section.
    Send a PM to this forum's moderator: muffler He'll be able to remove them for you.

Advertisement