Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Induced in 2 days.. Worried sick!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Mom2Be wrote: »
    I wonder has anyone heard from mrsberries!? She was being induced Friday. Was thinking of her. Hopefully she will have a similar story and will update soon (",)

Hi!!

Had a baby girl last sunday morning. My story unfortunately is a tad more horrific/traumatic so I wont share ;) But to summarise she arrived 48 hours after admission by emergency c section. Shes quite bruised and battered from attempted delivery but shes fine. A bruiser at 9lb 10 but absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way! Id do it all again tomorrow in a heartbeat for her!

Congrats on your bundle of joy :) Hope you're both doing well and enjoying this time together. They took their time getting here but were worth the wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Mrsberries - so sorry you had a rough labour, but you're right, the only important thing is the end result. May you & your family have many happy days ahead.

Any word on Squiggler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Congrats MrsBerries!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Mom2Be

Sorry to hear you had a hard time of it mrsberries, but as you said. They are worth every bit of it.
    Delighted that its all behind you now and best of luck for the future. Enjoy your little lady and get plenty of rest :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭elaney

Congrats MrsBerries. Sure they are worth it!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Thanks guys :D

Advertisement