Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight me Moderators of the Military Forum

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Aw, there goes my Saturday nights entertainment :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I must admit to having been intruiged by the subject line. Bait taken.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

€20 on Manic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Explosions in the Sky

I must admit to having been intruiged by the subject line. Bait taken.

NTM
    Is that a yes then Manic ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Quality baiting!! HERO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

€20 on Manic!
    Depend on whether crew served weapons platforms are allowed or not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

i saw the thread title and thought investment was after escaping from the Mitty zone, and Roger's clutches!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Epic thread title...I wonder will it work! As have no idea why it hasn't been done already?!!

Careful Gate crash, don't let roger here you speaking like that or he will beast you son!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Epic thread title...I wonder will it work! As have no idea why it hasn't been done already?!!

Careful Gate crash, don't let roger here you speaking like that or he will beast you son!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

BigDuffman wrote: »

It hadn't been done because the competition hadn't started, it's nothing more than threads filled with idle speculation.

Once the application forms come online, there'll most likely be a thread stickied with the relevant links etc. and then a normal thread for people to ask questions etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement