Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's this boards brand?

Options
  • 05-09-2014 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

See attached.

What brand of board is this?

Brown and white swirl design with the word "seed". I thought it was an O'Neill but cant find details on it anywhere, theres also a brand "Seed" but I cant match the design.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

It might be made by Glide in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

Not mine

seed surfboards in Cornwall uk

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

Eventually found the details
    http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/surfboard-retro-fish/58920

RetroFish.

Shaped by Seed Surfboards in UK

5'8" x 21 7/8" x 2 7/8"

FCS Triple plugged twin keel setup

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

That is such an amazing board!!
    Retro Fish!!
    Would love to shred that badboy!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

That is such an amazing board!!
    Retro Fish!!
    Would love to shred that badboy!

Lovely board alright, unfortunately I'm not skilled or fit enought, I'm actually in the process of selling it for a friend. google "Seed Retro Fish" you'll find it.
    PM me if you want it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement