Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour of Switzerland ...Spolier tags required before midnight on day of each stage

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Philip Deignan is in the break today in this race - Knew he had good form after yesterdays TT where he beat alot of GC guys given he is not a top TTer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

If they are saved on your computer you have to upload them.

You can only link them if they are online images.

profile-02.jpg

Also I'd edit your post as it might have your real name linked in with the image.

Thanks DDC1990 I deleted them ...just have to accept I am rubbish at this !!!

#TdSuisse After 81km gap is 5'25" for Deignan, Warbasse, Meyer, Thurau, Hollenstein & Veuchelen

Got to keep my thread going now ...even if I am the only one using it :D

Oh well my predictions didn't last long ....Domenico Pozzovivo has already abandoned....just wait all my predication will be out by this evening :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

Anyone have an update? Or a live tracker?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Anyone have an update? Or a live tracker?

http://www.tourdesuisse.ch/live/en/
    How's your German...

Deignan in virtual yellow, btw

Deignan and Warbasse leading.

Go Phillip!

• Advertisement

So now for another SKY win .......please

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Is this on tv anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Is this on tv anywhere?

Tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Is this on tv anywhere?

Highlights later tonight on Eurosport.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Highlights are immediately after today's stage of the Criterium du Dauphine on Eurosport, 16.10.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Result:
    Cameron Meyer first, Deignan second

Result:
    Cameron Meyer first, Deignan second
    Does that mean he is the GC leader?

Highlights later tonight on Eurosport.

Its on Eurosport now with Decaln Quigley
    Deignan finished 2nd and is 7th on GC

On and my prediction for Deignan for overall wasn't too bad after all....wonder will Bradley show his team playing credentials and ride fro Philip....would show he is a team man

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

MPFG wrote: »
    On and my prediction for Deignan for overall wasn't too bad after all....wonder will Bradley show his team playing credentials and ride fro Philip....would show he is a team man

To be fair wiggo is only 5 secs behind him on GC so a little early to be declaring him Team Leader

• Advertisement

unichall wrote: »
    To be fair wiggo is only 5 secs behind him on GC so a little early to be declaring him Team Leader

I know but the universe could be kind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

Today's stage on Eurosport now.
    25 kms or so left, Garmin pulling hard at the front pulling back a small group with 30 seconds. Deignan out the back of a pretty big peloton apparently. Beautiful weather, picture-postcard Switzerland even if rolling countryside rather than the high mountains.

Wiggins ended up managing to take nearly 2 minutes out of the rest on a solo break in the last 10 kms. That'll get them talking. Oh no, sorry, Sagan takes the sprint.

Actually Wiggins has just come in over 2 mins down which in terms of the furore over the Sky storyline re the TdF is a bit of a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

pelevin wrote: »
    Wiggins ended up managing to take nearly 2 minutes out of the rest on a solo break in the last 10 kms. That'll get them talking. Oh no, sorry, Sagan takes the sprint.

Actually Wiggins has just come in over 2 mins down which in terms of the furore over the Sky storyline re the TdF is a bit of a pity.
    he didnt really seem to be pushing himself. and sky were all over the place no one supporting kenaugh near the end. cav got dumped aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Sagans positioning in the final km of a stage like thjis is a joy to watch.....

neris wrote: »
    he didnt really seem to be pushing himself. and sky were all over the place no one supporting kenaugh near the end. cav got dumped aswell
    No, he just seemed to be rolling in at his own pace. Dunno if the desire to make an uncomfortable point to the Sky hierarchy is simply absent in him. Right though that if there were hopes for Kennaugh, then maybe he if he had the legs, he should have been making more of an effort to stay up there. Come to think of it, if he was ordinary in the TT, losing time today, presumably he'll lose a lot more in the mountains . . . so what's in it for Wiggins in this race?

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Sagans positioning in the final km of a stage like thjis is a joy to watch.....
    Great nerves & technique on that cramped, difficult finish all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Philip Deignan finished in 167th place, 15min 25sec behind the stage winner.

Philip Deignan finished in 167th place, 15min 25sec behind the stage winner.
    Hopefully it's a case of him planning to get into another few breaks so he needed to distance himself in the GC to be let go, rather than being spent from yesterday.

• Advertisement

Right ...no more predictions for me...Didn't see the race but expect as Deignan last a bit of time he decided to sit up and will now go for stages

Advertisement