Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little bastard went for my ankles!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Houston......we have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

K-9 wrote: »
    Dogs can sense your past post.

FYP. Much more logical.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

yea, you should have kicked both of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Approach the dog over time with treats until he trusts you.

Then kick him into orbit when he least expects it.

You'll get far better lift if his guard is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Confab wrote: »

So AHers, should I have kicked him into orbit or not?

Definitely! I have no qualms about kicking a dog if I am walking my own dog, and it goes for me or the dog. No dog is going to attack my dog while im there to stop it. Kick to the ribs usually sorts them out.
    I love dogs, the only time i have been bitten was a sneak attack by some scotty dog. I was leaning into my boot to get something from the car and the fecked bit me in the thigh for no reason!
    If the dog is unleashed, its fair game, or if the dog is not being held responsibly, also fair game. How bloody hard is it to pull back on the lead, and shout NO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

See,this is why i don't like dogs. Especially small little fcukers.
    I'd have given the dog a swift kick,then booted the girl from one end of the road to the other.
    If she doesn't cop on that bitings not on,how's the dog meant to know.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

You could try this next time.

http://bash.org/?777977

<Anonymous> Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little ****s in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little ***** that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.
    <Anonymous> Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the ****ing skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little ****’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little **** he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “****! ****!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “****! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! ****!.” By now, the kid is scared ****less and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.
    <Anonymous> Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m ****ING HIV POSITIVE.”
    <Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just ****ed up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my **** from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the **** she is.
    <Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

You could try this next time.

http://bash.org/?777977

<Anonymous> Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little ****s in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little ***** that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.
    <Anonymous> Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the ****ing skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little ****’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little **** he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “****! ****!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “****! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! ****!.” By now, the kid is scared ****less and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.
    <Anonymous> Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m ****ING HIV POSITIVE.”
    <Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just ****ed up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my **** from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the **** she is.
    <Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

That be some good groove.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

Bonito wrote: »
    If dogs don't normally go for you then yes. Lift the evil little bastard off the ground with a swift kick!

Some years ago, I had a similar problem with a German Shepard and a Jack Russell. They both came into my back garden as if the god dam place was there's. I let a roar at them to hop it, the German Sheppard started to growel and snarl at me while the Jack Russell came round behind me.

In the mean time our little terrier a Heinz 57, arrived and evened the odds I tool a swipe at the Jack Russell and caught him up the arse with the toe of my shoe as he turned around, I lifted him off the ground and he landed about 6 foot away and he ran off. I looked down at my shoe, jeans and my sock and they were covered in sh1te, now thats what I call kicking the sh1t out of something...

Advertisement