Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bilderberg Meeting 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

WakeUp wrote: »
    dont suppose you have a link to his report aswell or to the comments Tucker allegedly made.

"Jim," I said, urgently, "are you still being followed?" I coughed. "Sorry, ladies," I said.

"Excuse me, ladies," said Jim, bowing graciously. He turned to me.

"So what happened?" I said.

"I went to the Tiny Bar," he said. "They call it the Tiny Bar because it is a tiny bar."

"And did they follow you there?"

". . . We have string beans and onions/Cabbages and scallions . . ."

"I'm a superstitious old boy," said Jim.

He paused. "Abe Lincoln was a good man. Shame he was an abolitionist. Well, I guess nobody's perfect. I've lost my train of thought."

"You went to the Tiny Bar," I prompted.

Okay so not race traitor but apparently Jimmy has an issue with the abolition of slavery. Charming.

Extract here

The Southern Poverty Law Center was set up to challenge racist agendas in the American South. It's offices have been bombed by white supremacists.

The SPLC think Jim Tucker and his "paper" are a bunch of racist hate mongers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Diogenes wrote: »
    Okay so not race traitor but apparently Jimmy has an issue with the abolition of slavery. Charming.

Extract here

If he did make those comments thats wrong and terrible and I wouldnt begin to try defend him or his comments, if true, Im gona look into them further and see what I can find.

The Southern Poverty Law Center was set up to challenge racist agendas in the American South. It's offices have been bombed by white supremacists.

The SPLC think Jim Tucker and his "paper" are a bunch of racist hate mongers.

I know they say hes this and that but on what basis? what has he or that website actually stated that made them put his site on that list. Is it just based on what he allegedly said to the man the comments weve been discussing?..

I know they say hes this and that but on what basis?

Read the entire artilce.
    what has he or that website actually stated that made them put his site on that list. Is it just based on what he allegedly said to the man the comments weve been discussing?..

Yes because the Southern Poverty Law Center just writes reports based on articles by Ronson. :rolleyes:

How about this.
    Christopher Bollyn, a writer for the conspiracy-oriented newspaper American Free Press, a leading source on the far-right for disseminating anti-Semitic propaganda, has published numerous articles alleging that Jews and/or Israel had foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. He also reports that certain Jews in the government not only tried to cover up Israeli involvement in the attacks but have ties to Israeli intelligence.

Writing in the January 2006 edition of American Free Press, Bollyn made allegations about U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff (formerly with the Department of Justice), claiming that Chertoff's family worked for the Mossad. Bollyn states, "Zionist agents in key positions in the U.S. government, like Michael Chertoff at the Dept. of Justice, the son of one of Israel's first Mossad agents, facilitated the 9-11 cover-up by releasing scores of arrested Israeli agents and assigning blame to Muslims in order to stare the War on Terror."

In a 2005 article in the publication, Bollyn wrote:

"From the very morning aircraft smashed into the World Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon, news reports have indicated Israeli intelligence being involved in the events of 9/11 and the planting of 'false flags' to blame Arab terrorists and mold public opinion to support the pre-planned 'war on terror.'"

In addition to numerous articles, the American Free Press publishes book reviews promoting Jewish or Israeli involvement in the 9/11 attacks. In recent issues, the paper lauded two such books: Enemies by Design and 9-11 Evil: Israel's Central Role in the September 11, 2001, Terrorist Attacks.

Here

Man I send lots of info to RTE and other state media to say report the real world news and they never do.

Funny a number of years ago, RTE where planning on showing Loose Change, several posters including myself wrote in to RTE, to point out the massive factual errors in the film. I got an e-mail from a senior executive who told me in light of this information they decided not to show the documentary, and he invited me to call him to discuss the mater. I had a very pleasant chat with the man.

Read the entire artilce.

I did read the entire article.

Yes because the Southern Poverty Law Center just writes reports based on articles by Ronson. :rolleyes:

"The SPLC think Jim Tucker and his "paper" are a bunch of racist hate mongers." is what you said. Its not unreasonable for me to ask you to back this up which is what I did as its a bit of a loaded statement really and in turn you provided a link.

How about this.

Here

Not that I subscribe to this train of thought but this "conspiracy" has been doing the rounds for quite some time and in many instances the author of the report/books is just re-stating a lot of things which have already been stated. He believes the Isralies are involved in a "cover up" of 911, I dont know enough about the man to comment on his peronal beliefs or politics or his point of view about the world and its people but I am gona look into americanfreepress a little deeper along with the comments Tucker allegedly made and see what more I can find out will post my findings when I do.

• Advertisement

Funny a number of years ago, RTE where planning on showing Loose Change, several posters including myself wrote in to RTE, to point out the massive factual errors in the film. I got an e-mail from a senior executive who told me in light of this information they decided not to show the documentary, and he invited me to call him to discuss the mater. I had a very pleasant chat with the man.

Funny, I didnt actually make the original comment that your refering to maybe you should take this up with the OP who did, read the enite thread first;)

Funny, I didnt actually make the original comment that your refering to maybe you should take this up with the OP who did, read the enite thread first;)

And perhaps you should learn how to use the quote function.

:P:D;):rolleyes::p:pac::P:D;):rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Diogenes, I'm not above taking over use of smilies as a form of flame baiting. Grow up.

Also, everyone stay on topic and dont go making things person.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

Paul Gallagher who is the Current Attorney has attended Bilderberg.He was there last year.

Office of the Attorney General

As has David Byrne, Attorney General in 2007. Dermot Gleeson was the Attorney Gen,as was Peter Sutherland and Michael McDowell.All have attended Bilderberg.

Former Taoisigh who attended are Garrett Fitzgerald and John Bruton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 darkraverTC

I pray this is held in ireland just so i can go and cause as much ****in mayhem and panic as possible:mad:
    If it is i am going to make it pretty hard for thm to be heard in that building.Also my schools 2nd year students went to that hotel to stay while on a class trip!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Aye, Alex James hypes up the Bilderberg group to sell books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

Aye, Alex James hypes up the Bilderberg group to sell books.

You meant Jones, right? If so you might be interested in contributing to his money bomb :D:

http://infowars.com/moneybomb/
    For only $5.95 a month you can help us fight the tyranny of the new world order.

Advertisement