Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mackerel in wexford!!!

Options
  • 10-09-2014 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone know what's happening with the mackerel in wexford.. None caught in courtown yet.. Last year there was lots

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I think you are in the wrong forum there boss.

But to answer your question, there is plenty further south in the county esp down Hook Head direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Sometimes my cat and I share a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce :)
    He eats his on a plate and I put mine on a sandwich. I suppose that's where one of them went anyway :o:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Michaelk46 wrote: »
    Anyone know what's happening with the mackerel in wexford.. None caught in courtown yet.. Last year there was lots

They moved to cork boi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Somethin' fishy goin' on here.......

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Got some valid advice from a wexford noc,, before the antics of Lair loons.

Could have been worse for OP, could have asked this in AH. Got semi respectable reasons here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Was in Hook last week. Saw a seal and a few mullet. Nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Michaelk46

Thanks lads.. Some of u are too funny..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Michaelk46 wrote: »

Not much happening in wicklow either. been down a few times and talked to other anglers. One guy caught half a dozen last week. You would get that on one cast last year ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

got loads around the hook this year

Advertisement