Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beinsync

Options
  • 12-06-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All, I have been using a programme called "beinsync" free version (I'm a cheapskate) to syncronise files between my laptop and main computer for several years and it worked flawlessly. Since yesterday it will not work. It says "not connected". I tried to get on to the beinsync home page and I can't, it tells me page not available. Would anyone here have any idea what is wrong. Thanks :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Hi All, I have been using a programme called "beinsync" free version (I'm a cheapskate) to syncronise files between my laptop and main computer for several years and it worked flawlessly. Since yesterday it will not work. It says "not connected". I tried to get on to the beinsync home page and I can't, it tells me page not available. Would anyone here have any idea what is wrong. Thanks :confused:

It's pretty much explained HERE:

I use Allway Sync & find it excellent.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 18 metroman_12000

Thank you for that gadgetman. I never knew beinsync had closed down. I am now using allway sync;)

Advertisement