Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink, Blasé, Hmmm

Options
  • 20-12-2008 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Yeah, it's more than likely being done before but fcuk it I've never really been one to care. "Blasé" attitude perhaps.

So yeah, how much did you drink on your last night out?

I'll start us off.

Shots x7
    Bottle of Bulmers x2
    White Wine Spritzes x2

My head's in bits.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

If you can remember how much ya drank the night before then ya can't possibly have a hangover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Drink "Blasé"?

Well, okay. I usually drink rum or brandy.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

4 Guinness
    4 Carlsberg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

ClioV6 wrote: »
    If you can remember how much ya drank the night before then ya can't possibly have a hangover.

I don't caaarrree..

I am bored :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

had 4 glasses of wine, then Coors light (didn't count how many - my head told me this morning I had a good few:))

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Last ''night out'' was a wedding a few weeks ago, had about 4 or 5 glasses of wine throughout dinner, that was it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

water
    1 diet coke
    :pac::p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

And i'll add, I haven't had a hangover since I was 16, because I'm not an idiot who drinks himself into a stupor.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

On my third can.
    I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

2 bottles of vino and a load of jack. I cant lift my head off the pillow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    I don't caaarrree..

I am bored :(
    Use your imagination to think of ways to amuse yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

Presesh :
    1 shoulder
    2 cans

Club:
    No idea kept buying some weird jaggerbomb type drink with tobasco sauce it was the business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

A maximum of two glasses of wine. More usually none, or one.

I don't have hangovers, I have more cash, I've never done anything I've regretted in the morning, I've never had alcohol induced sickness, I've never felt that I was missing anything. I've never talked utter rubbish and been convinced that I was interesting. Well, maybe I have, but not drunkenly.

The only problem I have is with people assuming that I want them in my car while they are so drunk they pose a risk of being ill all over it, me, or themselves, and even if they don't, they reek of Guiness or whatever.

Boring, but true.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Half bottle champagne.
    Steady on missus!
    Then about 6 bottles of beer give or take.
    At least that's what was strewn around the floor this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

6 bottles of Miller or bulmers at home.
    Down to the pub for a couple more or pints of coors if there's others drinking it.
    Nightclub (Ill admit to being a big girl here but its easy to drink) bottle of Smirnoff ice replace when empty, few shots hopefully nothing too strong.
    Residents bar Vodka and 7up or water if im out of it.
    I used to be a bit more adventurous in my teens- early twenties but have started to drink predictable lately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,071 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

4xcans of Castlemaine
    2 or 3xpints
    a glass of vodka and pineapple juice

I wasn't too bad.

10 or 11 pints of Guinness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

I don't go out for fear of the general public. But the last social event I attended was a chrimbo party at which I guzzled 1 diet coke and a tonne of water!

I think work gigs are funnier when sober - listening to that quite dude in the corner of the office vent out fairly loudly at the crimbo party while pished is quite funny! Need to savour these moments! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Blase is a Chilean wine isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Blase is a Chilean wine isn't it?

Are you thinking of wolf blass?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

2x500ml of rock shandy, on the hard schtuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

1 Bottle of Perlenbacher.

4 Cans of Heino.

6 Bottles of Corona.

1 Bottle of Paulaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

And i'll add, I haven't had a hangover since I was 16, because I'm not an idiot who drinks himself into a stupor.

Heres a small bit of info that you may find interesting; you don't have to drink yourself into a stupor to have a hangover.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Devious wrote: »
    Heres a small bit of info that you may find interesting; you don't have to drink yourself into a stupor to have a hangover.

I reckon they're only young yet. A few years of liver pounding will put the hurt on them. Then they'll know.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

5 pints of Heineken, 8 bottles of Corona, 8 Captain Morgan Spice Rums and Coke, 1 Smirnoff Ice and I don't know what else after that :|

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Apropos of nothing, I love how sometimes people learn a new word and then try to find a way of working it into a sentence.

Me? I'm blase about such things.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

many pints and a few cocktails, cant remember the exact figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

8 bottles of bud
    3 vodka/coke
    4 double vodka/coke

or somthing along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭allybhoy

6 cans at home, bout 6 pints at a certain gig in town. Then another 4 pints and about 5 or 6 vodkas in CFJ's. Felt as sick as a small hospital this morning, ah but sure its the festive season and im in work 2nite and 2moro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

4 cans....

I've stopped drinking so much in the last month or so, the above is the most I've actually had in ages (unless you count a naggin as being more than that). Not really sure why...

Advertisement