Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW38 - Match day thread #BoardsFSA v #Burnley #FPLAcademy Team Cup Final

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

A below average week (33) to end a below average season for me.

Finished on 2,133 points and in 44,139th place. A significant drop from last seasons 3,412th place finish.

Never really got going this year and had a number of personal upheavals that saw me take my eye off the ball in the game.

Next season will be far better!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Woohoo. Got a text today from the Longford Town pay league lads telling me that I came third another €30. Had stopped keeping an eye on that league ages ago. :)

I kept that one to myself as the money was for a rival club!! Edgbaston won it of course! :( That lad is up a serious few bob from LOI FPL Leagues!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Found out today that I won a trip to a PL game next season for winning the An Pucan league in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Found out today that I won a trip to a PL game next season for winning the An Pucan league in Galway.

Bournemouth vs Norwich :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Was in that league myself...was quite competitive until the end. Enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

I miss FPL. :(

What the hell am I going to do for 3 months..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Nib wrote: »

The league is back on August 8 so you're looking at two months and maybe only 1.5 months until you can pick your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Nib wrote: »

There is a fantasy u21 game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Finished at 23K in the end, not where i was hoping for i dropped from 13K down to 23K with a score of 28 to finish the season. So much for my top 10K finish :o

Still though, that's my highest finish since i began playing so i'm happy enough

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

We totally should get medals for the FSA Leagues this year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FHFC wrote: »
    We totally should get medals for the FSA Leagues this year!!
    I would like that. Anyone out there who is a bit more reliable than me at sourcing and not losing these medals?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I would think of contacting boards top brass to award virtual medals as part of our profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

CSF wrote: »
    I would like that. Anyone out there who is a bit more reliable than me at sourcing and not losing these medals?

The local sports shop do a nice medal for €1.50! We buy them for the kids at GAA the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Lemlin wrote: »
    The local sports shop do a nice medal for €1.50! We buy them for the kids at GAA the whole time.

Ah Jesus, there's a great gag to be had from this if only I could think of it:pac:
    In fact there must be dozens

Advertisement