Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

centre caps for alloys

Options
  • 02-10-2015 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a set of alloys missing their centre cap. I've included pictures. I thought they might be Toyota wheels but there doesn't seem to be a stamp or anything. hoping you guys may have some idea. They're 14" on a corolla 1999

H6uLgfo.jpg
    w9sNMYk.jpg
    vm7SbPT.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Dude! Your wheels are on upside-down!! :p

All I can tell you is that the little 'JWL' logo thing means they were made in Japan. I love a good mystery though so if anyone needs me I'll be on the Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Dude! Your wheels are on upside-down!! :p

All I can tell you is that the little 'JWL' logo thing means they were made in Japan. I love a good mystery though so if anyone needs me I'll be on the Google.

Your the man therapy :D I'll have a look on Google myself to see what I can find

• Registered Users Posts: 13,534 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    [...] the little 'JWL' logo thing means they were made in Japan. [...]

Not really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWL_standard

@OP, remove one of them wheels and take a look at the other side. Maybe you'll find more information like OEM supplier's name or catalogue number.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Ah, so it just means they can be sold in Japan? My mistake, sorry dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They look really familiar. They might have been Toyota branded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

joujoujou wrote: »
    Not really.
    @OP, remove one of them wheels and take a look at the other side. Maybe you'll find more information like OEM supplier's name or catalogue number.

sorry about delay in getting back to ya. i took the wheel off today and had and had a look nothing like a suppliers name from what i can see. took pictures of it. second picture has a code on it. possible catalogue number?

FZdCnra.jpg
    RCYjP88.jpg?1

Advertisement