Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Rambler tickets help

Options
  • 08-01-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have alteast 5 in my wallet. Not sure which ones still have days on them and which dont. anyway to check?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

Hi just ask the driver nicely if they don't mind checking have done myself their machine will give all the details including last use and if days are left or not.

When you use them it tells you on the machines display how many days are leftso keep an eye on it yourself that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,560 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Just to clarify - Miller50841 is saying to ask the driver and then put them on his ticket machine - rather than using the validator on the right!

Otherwise, if you're in town, pop into Dublin Bus HQ on O'Connell Street and they'll be able to check them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Do you have an android phone with NFC? There's an app to check. Also works with T90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,354 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

curryman wrote: »

Awesome! I just installed it on my Nexus 7 and it's able to tell me how many trips are left on my T90 tickets.

In case this is your first NFC app, you may need to manually switch on NFC, the app won't complain if NFC is not switched on, it just won't show any data. You'll find the switch for NFC if you click on 'Settings', then tap the 'More....' line in the 'Wireless and Networks' section.

Advertisement