Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan O'Connor Show 19/3/11

Options
  • 19-03-2011 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who the blonde girl was?

She was wearing a black dress, had long hair and was wearing pink lipstick/lip gloss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Katie Piper?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

Jenny dixon, some science teacher who frequents the playboy mansion...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Didn't catch her name either, (noisy background here) but I think she is a school teacher in Ireland from September to May and a Playboy model in Hugh Hefner's mansion for June July & August. :cool:

And fair fúcks to her too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Saviola wrote: »
    Jenny dixon, some science teacher who frequents the playboy mansion...
    That's the one, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cossy09

I was in the audience last night. My frst appearance in RTE since Wanderly Wagon:). Although I warmed a little to BOC a little the guests really were zzzz list. And then just as he announced the show was over he introduced a Dublin band called The Minutes(I have to say at this point I love my music but had never heard of these guys) They blew the studio away with a balls out rock and roll tune. So what was really a crappy night ended on a massive high even the 60 year olds were rocking along.

Poor show saved by 3 mins at the end IMO

cossy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

I must say i was really surprised by the band at the end too, googled them straight away to see what their story was.

The only interesting part of the show to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

If BOC got Tubridys guest list it would be good.

Saviola wrote: »
    I must say i was really surprised by the band at the end too, googled them straight away to see what their story was.

The only interesting part of the show to be honest.

I did a bit of googling too. I see they did other voices 3 weeks ago which I have just watched. Bloody hell the last song near blew the roof off the church.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqBX2UQZMyc

I see they are doung Oxygen as well. Good for them

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭richiebceltic

BOC is a complete douche, can't stand him & the rest of his Sindo mates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

cossy09 wrote: »

Poor show saved by 3 mins at the end IMO

Yes indeed, the show was saved by those three minutes by those three Minutes.

• Advertisement

teekayd25 wrote: »
    Yes indeed, the show was saved by those three minutes by those three Minutes.

See what we both did there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭danofazz

She's my biology teacher...

Advertisement