Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bloody UTV

• 25-03-2011 2:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Happened across Lock stock on UTV about 10 mns in and decided to watch, it's been a while since I saw it. All going grand till it came to the last ad break with about 15 mins left. it came back in at the point it did after the previous break, which meant instead of the last 15 mins they showed the 2nd same 15 mins again then and didnt show the end at all. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Happened across Lock stock on UTV about 10 mns in and decided to watch, it's been a while since I saw it. All going grand till it came to the last ad break with about 15 mins left. it came back in at the point it did after the previous break, which meant instead of the last 15 mins they showed the 2nd same 15 mins again then and didnt show the end at all. :mad:

Kidding me?? LOL - glad I fell asleep half-way through now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭oncevotedff

Buy the DVD.

Can anyone explain why UTV isn't on the normal program list on Sky forcing people to go through a rigmarole to watch the FA Cup games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Because they can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,116 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Buy the DVD.

Can anyone explain why UTV isn't on the normal program list on Sky forcing people to go through a rigmarole to watch the FA Cup games.

I think ITV refused to pay Murdoch the big bucks he wanted for them to be on the EPG.

It's never worth watching any films on the ITV network because they censor the crap out of them, not to mention chop bits out. I remember watching one a few years ago where some bad guy called the good guy an "insane maniac", when it was quite obvious from the lip movements that he actually called him a "fucking bastard".

Who the hell on this planet calls someone an insane maniac?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ITV is bad, UTV is appalling, if you want the third UK channel then you can add it via the Services button, add channels and input the following frequency number (obviously you'd be mad to pick the one for UTV) for London.

V
    5/6

• Advertisement
Advertisement