Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Sludds Enniscorthy

Options
  • 09-07-2015 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if any of ye have had work done to gun stocks by him? If yes, were ye happy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Ziggieire

I had a Isis recoil buffer installed on my dads old winchester 101 presentation shotgun. he did a flawless job

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bluezulu49

Pat put a comb raiser on my o/u, reduced the comb on my s/s and lengthened the stock, installed comb raisers on my son's o/u, did the same for one of my friends and shortened the stock on another friends o/u. All of us were delighted.
    I highly recommend him ( and his prices are very reasonable).
    Bluezulu49.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Pat put a riser in the comb of my air rifle, the man has exquisite skills.
    C7539FA8-7CA9-4B8D-813B-1F6E3DDC23A2_zpsxnxqrztm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kiltris

lefthooker wrote: »
    Pat put a riser in the comb of my air rifle, the man has exquisite skills.
    C7539FA8-7CA9-4B8D-813B-1F6E3DDC23A2_zpsxnxqrztm.jpg

That does look sharp. Time to box up the stock so! Thats all I really wanted to hear. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭dead shot

Kiltris wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if any of ye have had work done to gun stocks by him? If yes, were ye happy?

This man is absolutely gifted and is also a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. .....had stock adjustments done on two shotguns by him. ....100 % perfect. ..and very reasonable in price. ....you will not get any better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Beretta man

Also had a new stock made for beretta 687 perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭skipking

had a new stock made for a 20 bore, great job, as said before a gifted gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Burning Bridges

Shortened the butt stock on my rifle.

Perfect .

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Buckmark1

He made a new fore end for me absolutely brilliant craftsmanship!

Well ye weren't wrong! Got the gun back today, top class job!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Some photographic evidence when you get a chance please! Very tempted to get him to make a stock for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭loonymoony

Highly recommend!had my shotgun done last year by pat and all I can say is worth ever penny!

I'll put up a pic there later on.

Advertisement