Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook Pro Problems

Options
  • 29-07-2014 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Heya,
    So recently i had my macbook pro 13" sent away for repairs, the repair sheet came back as saying it had no signs of liquid damage and that the logic board was replaced and my laptop deemed as faulty. It came back after around 9 days and worked for the night. That morning it wouldnt turn on even though it was fully charged, then when i called compu b, they said it passed their tests but i could send it back again. Later in the day i tried to make it turn on again and it did, ever since then its been shutting itself off, going unresponsive and then turning on at a random time of its choosing. Any idea what the issue could be? Is it just the laptop getting used to the new board (Which i doubt) Or is there another issue? (Which i doubt) Seeing as they said they "Tested it and it passed all hardware tests" before it left. If i should just accept ill be without it for another 9 or so days just say so, thanks for any input!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

I would def return to repair shop. It's not working properly so it's up to them to fix it I'd say :)

Advertisement