Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

public toilet seat relief

Options
  • 03-07-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

just came across this on the web, what ye think is it a win or a lose. me for one would be glad to see something like this in public toilets.
    nothing worse then walking into a toilet in a pub restaurant to find the toilet seat in a mess that i have to clean just so i can use it.
    at least with this i can use the toilet without having to clean or touch anything!

http://sanitarysolutions.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭urabell

I stand up when I pee.

I don't do number 2 in public because I have self respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I'd shíte anywhere, when you're touching cloth, beggars can't be choosers

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

When you can do this, you have no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

The vast majority of public conveniences should only ever be used for dropping anchor if in desperate need and running out of time. Some exceptions. If in Dublin CC then always head to the top floor in Brown Thomas. Top class facilities.

Covering the seat in a thin sheet of film doesn't get rid of the myriad other things that make going for a David Kitt in a public jacks so unpleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You'd catch more from the toilet door handle etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Or, or, orrr just be a man, wipe the f*cking thing off and just use it.

Or, or, orrr just be a man, wipe the f*cking thing and just use it.

You'd be surprised of the amount of women who 'hover' above the toilet seat when they pee when out and about. It's actually not good for their pelvic floor muscles to pee in that position. Soon enough they'll be peeing while standing up, but not voluntarily. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

Or, or, orrr just be a man, wipe the f*cking thing off and just use it.

All well and good for a minor mishap. This 'invention' isn't going to solve the disgust you feel when you see that some dirty degenerate has left a King Kong's fingerprint on the back of the bowl.

All well and good for a minor mishap. This 'invention' isn't going to solve the disgust you feel when you see that some dirty degenerate has left a King Kong's fingerprint on the back of the bowl.

It's something to aim for, no?

I do recall happening upon a large, pronounced streak of excrement on the actual seat itself one day. Luckily I was only in for a slash as, to be fair, i would have needed gloves as no sensible amount of tissue would have stopped some of it from getting on my hands and that did not sit well with me. Clearly the last occupant, possibly a large English fellow, had tried to get up, slipped on the large puddle of urine around the bowl on the floor and landed his crusting crack on the seat rim. It wasn't pretty and I was uncomfortable truth be told just being in the same vicinity as that obscenity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

If in Dublin CC then always head to the top floor in Brown Thomas. Top class facilities.

Upstairs in Brown Thomas??

Sure it would be Brown Escalator by the time I got up three flights of fecking stairs.

Nah, you need ground level jacks were the staff are not going to pull the 'toilets are for customers only' bs if giving out tips.

IFI in Temple Bar is good.

Went into the Bleedin Horse pub one day and asked where the toilets where and he pointed to the stairs but said they were for customers only. I said 'Give us a pack of peanuts then' and legged it up the stairs, paid for them on the way out. I was near dying. So close to dropping strides in the middle of Camden street and doing a Bridesmaid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

You can catch crabs from a toilet seat apparently.

P.S. Don't ask me for facts to back up the above statement, I don't gots them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Any of you that ever headed to the ploughing championships surely witnessed the state of the portaloos. Do they ever think of leaving their sh1t at home? No amount of hovering or levitating would save a woman from coming in contact with the contents of the portaloo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Eurgh, I have some dignity for myself!

I just poo in a sock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Eurgh, I have some dignity for myself!

I just poo in a sock

You need to talk to Arthur. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

This won't solve anything, people will just up the game. I was out a few weeks back, in a pub where someone had taken a ****e all over the handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Is there any toilet/toilet humour thread on here. The amount of threads like these in recent times is outrageous. It used to be politics that took over After Hours now it's everything jacks related!

I never use public toilets for number 2's unless I'm in physical pain and/or more than half of the snake is out of the cave. The last time I had a poo in a public toilet, I had diarrhoea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Does anyone else when taking a number 2 in a public toilet and their cock hits the front of the bowl think to themselves that the guy that sat here before me hit his cock off the exact same spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

whupdedo wrote: »
    Does anyone else when taking a number 2 in a public toilet and their cock hits the front of the bowl think to themselves that the guy that sat here before me hit his cock off the exact same spot
    "wishful thinking" ;)

• Advertisement

whupdedo wrote: »

Now that is an awful feeling. I do hate that alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

I suppose when ya gotta go... you're gonna erupt!

Advertisement