Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Aspire One not starting at all

Options
  • 14-11-2008 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I have had an Acer Aspire One for a month or so. It runs Windows XP Home. It's been working normally until today, when after I tried to restart the system it got stuck.
    The green light on the power button does turn on (so it's not the adapter) but the screen is completely blank, and to be honest I don't know whether the problem is with screen or the OS.
    Any suggestions? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Not trying to be smart but take it back!If its under a month they should give you a new one ...if its over it will be sent away and God knows when it will be back unless maybe you start 'screaming'either figuratively or literally.If you got it mail order I hope it was from a reliable company ...tell us more ...

Advertisement