Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best airsoft sniper?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jann1986

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Sorry man I just received that Bar 10 today.
    The start of a nice project for me after a few years out :cool:

I can back what the lads are saying though!! I had a TM VSR G-Spec for a few years before I stopped playing. Quality piece of kit straight out of the box and fantastic durability :cool:
    I upgraded mine like mad but looking back honestly... the upgrades were only minute in performance. Waste of money really buying PDI chambers, barrel spacers, longer 6.01 tightbores through the suppressor and what not!

Stock chamber was just as good in my opinion, if not better! There's plenty of great DIY upgrades you can do that will save you serious money too. Keep it well maintained and it won't fail you. I had mine for 4 years without a single problem.

Looking back now, I would only change the hop arm, spring and maybe put the TM precision chamber and barrel set in it. At our FPS limits it doesn't need any reinforced pistons, sears or guides.

The JG Bar 10 will need some extra work given the cheaper build materials but it's still a great starting point.

Best of luck.

K thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Nanastick

I have TM Vsr 10 Gspec for sale, Was looking for 250e but I'm open to offers.Has scope speed loader about 500bbs. I've also done a few upgrades to it

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ubald

I think jann1986 will be happy when he sees your post:)

Nanastick wrote: »
    I have TM Vsr 10 Gspec for sale, Was looking for 250e but I'm open to offers.Has scope speed loader about 500bbs. I've also done a few upgrades to it

do you have pictures??

Sent you a link to my ad on the adverts section of this forum

• Advertisement

Its the top ad on airsoft adverts. Titled TM VSR 10 Gspec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

I have the mauser sr and with a few diy tweaks i have it quieter than the tm vsr and shooting 70m with .28s. U dont need to spend big money on a sniper if u do the right mods to it.Only thing is the vsr is far lighter than the mauser but i still would never get rid of mine.

brenak47 wrote: »
    I have the mauser sr and with a few diy tweaks i have it quieter than the tm vsr and shooting 70m with .28s. U dont need to spend big money on a sniper if u do the right mods to it.Only thing is the vsr is far lighter than the mauser but i still would never get rid of mine.

what diy mods did u do??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

T.D.C (top dead centre mod) which moved my hop up adjustment to the top of the barrel. R hopped and foamed the whole gun with furniture foam and custom made silencer based on real steel baffle system.All done by myself and the r hop was the only thing that i bought. I put up a post here explaining the t.d.c mod about a year ago.

brenak47 wrote: »
    T.D.C (top dead centre mod) which moved my hop up adjustment to the top of the barrel. R hopped and foamed the whole gun with furniture foam and custom made silencer based on real steel baffle system.All done by myself and the r hop was the only thing that i bought. I put up a post here explaining the t.d.c mod about a year ago.

Thanks :) I think I'll do the flat hop mod though coz the r hop is quite complicated :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement