Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog very unsettled since the snow

Options
  • 07-12-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭

Bit of an odd post, our dog is very unsettled since the snow arrived. He's getting the same amount of walks/attention as always but he seems quite agitated.
    A neighbour thinks he's getting the scent of a fox/pine martin and it's unsettling him.
    Any other suggestions or thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭dvet

Could be what your neighbour says, but he could just be freaked out by the snow... especially if he hasn't seen any before! Has he been out in it at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

He's been out in it and loves it. He's been rolling all over the place. :D
    We were told he was two when we got him. I was wondering if he's younger though, so maybe it is the first time he's seen snow.

Oh right, so is he only agitated when he's inside looking out at it? Maybe he's just dying to go out and play in it? (total guess byt you never know!) :)

Actually now you say it that's probably right :D. Also it might have something with the various cats hanging around since the snow....I have a feeling we have people dropping them off. :rolleyes:

I think you need to let him out to play in the snow... so that you can post resulting hilarious/cute pics here for all to see! :D
    (once the cats are out of harms' way!) ;)

• Advertisement

He's been in and out in it....but the minute the camera comes out he sits and poses!:)

Advertisement