Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful Small Dog FOUND near Black Horse Pub in Inchicore!!!! Do you recognize it?

Options
  • 05-12-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

A beautiful small collie type dog was found last night beside the Black Horse Pub in Inchicore. The dog was taken in by the bar staff and was lapping up the attention today as she snoozed on the chairs.

She had a collar but stupidly there is no number or name on it rolleyes.gif

She is obviously a well loved pet as she has a lovely temperament, and was well fed. Another local lady said she may take her home, and I said I would put up her photo on Boards.

If anyone in the area recognizes her, you can give Tom Kelly in the Black Horse Pub a ring on 4537140.

Here's her picture:
    This has also been posted on the Dublin City Forum!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭candy_pants

God he's a gorgeous thing - why not try this website as well?
    http://www.lostdogs.ie/all-dogs/
    You can post a 'found' message as well as browse for owners who've lost their dog. Will you keep us updated with what happens?
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

God he's a gorgeous thing - why not try this website as well?
    http://www.lostdogs.ie/all-dogs/
    You can post a 'found' message as well as browse for owners who've lost their dog. Will you keep us updated with what happens?
    Good luck!

Thanks Candy Pants. Have posted there too. Will keep you updated if I hear any further updates to the story :)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

what a handsome lovely dog.............pub mascot me thinks....:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Just gorgeous. A vet may be of use as she may have a chip which can be read. Doubt they'd charge for doing so.
    Plus if you can't find her home let us know on here and I'm sure between the users we can find her a good one.

Advertisement