Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas Raffle in Aid of EGAR

Options
  • 06-12-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

47615_180704215275794_177798692233013_684084_3102448_n.jpg

This is so exciting!!!!

Grand Christmas Raffle!!! 1st prize is the wonderful "Bruce's Brunch". An acrylic on canvas portrait, of EGARS popular resident, by the talented and generous Artist Francis Kennedy! And YOU could own this! 2nd Prize is a quirky handcrafted "Bullie Bracelet", made for EGAR by Juia Hall. And doggy themed runners up prizes. See below for more details of this exciting Draw!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=180...177798692233013

PS. I hope it is ok to post this here if not please delete with my apologies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Aw cool you got it sorted. I'll buy a few tickets off ya next time I see you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Yes, the Gardai were very helpful with the application etc and I got the permit back within a week. Francis did the design and Julie will do everything else connected with the raffle. I am flat out with the animals here, so I am very grateful for the breather re the raffle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

That is such a fab picture and the bracelets pretty cool too, I'd be happy with either of those, must get my tickets, will send you a cheque in the post EGAR

Good luck, hope you raise some (I'm sure) much needed cash

Advertisement