Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek in UCD?

Options
  • 20-07-2003 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Ok not too sure if this warrents a thread but just curious maybe someone can help me out.
    Is there a Star Trek society in UCD? I know there is a Sci Fi society but they dont seem to do much trek if anyone knows let me know, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Don't know but I doubt the college authorities would give funding to a club based on such a specific theme. You'll probably have to just infiltrate the sci-fi society and get them to focus more on Star Trek.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

AFAIK there is no star trek society in u.c.d and i don't think i even bothered joining sci-fi soc. last year. The only star trek thing i recall the sci-fi soc. doing was showing Broken Bow before it was released here they may have done some episodes of voyager but i can't be sure. It looked like it had been downloaded off the internet after being recorded from an american station. The cd of which i have seen floating around since then.

Advertisement