Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach Wi-Fi dropping off

Options
  • 27-08-2012 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering does anyone else have problems connecting to Aircoach's Wi-Fi? I have a netbook and I can connect for all of 5 mins before the connection stops working O_o It still comes up as being in range and I always go through the connection page with the T&C's too.
    I regularly travel between Dublin and Cork and find it works on none of their buses O_o I'd prefer to stick with them as they're much faster than Bus Eireann but their Wi-Fi is terrible, even Bus Eireann's is better. :/
    Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Why don't you email them or let them know on their Facebook page?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I've travelled with them to Cork about 12 times now and I haven't had this issue.

Well it maybe drops about once during the journey and I have to reconnect, but certainly not every 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Was on the Greystones bus recently going to and coming from a trip to France, didn't work on either leg, I could connect to the Wi-Fi but no external signal. There's free Eircom Wi-Fi in the airport these days so it's not a big deal for someone who's only on the bus for 30-40 minutes, hence I didn't raise the issue with the driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

I think I will email them then, I've gone on at least 10 journeys with them in the last few weeks and it's constant :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

its powered by fleet connect AFAIK, so you might want to contact them for a faster response:

http://www.fleetconnect.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

N64 wrote: »
    its powered by fleet connect AFAIK, so you might want to contact them for a faster response:

http://www.fleetconnect.ie/

Thanks! :)

Advertisement