Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei B315

Options
  • 23-10-2015 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all, I am thinking of buying the Huawei B315 for mobile broadband, just wondering has anyone got one lately and are you happy with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

kpey wrote:
    Hello all, I am thinking of buying the Huawei B315 for mobile broadband, just wondering has anyone got one lately and are you happy with it?

Got one about a month ago. Very happy.

On 3 network. Boosted speed from sound 3 to 5 mbps to 20 to 25 mbps.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭kk09

I got one too. Happy, but cannot figure out how to connect the Xbox to it??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kpey

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Anyone here got one from Meteor? Is it simlocked to their network?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

I got one, Connected via Lan to my desktop but will not connect via wifi, Have tried everything, Anyone had similar problem ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

chillin117 wrote: »
    I got one, Connected via Lan to my desktop but will not connect via wifi, Have tried everything, Anyone had similar problem ?
    Changed the wifi password and it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

breathn wrote: »
    Anyone here got one from Meteor? Is it simlocked to their network?

I think they are locked to the 3 network. I bought the older version B593s-22 off of amazon but that's sim free, 2G/3G/4G compatable.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dfarrelly96

I just bought one today, I don't get the LAN, can I just connect the router to my laptop with a cable? or does it need to be connected to an ethernet port on the wall?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

I just bought one today, I don't get the LAN, can I just connect the router to my laptop with a cable? or does it need to be connected to an ethernet port on the wall?

Ya. Cable directly from router will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dfarrelly96

Thanks :) Also do know how I can access a hdd/usb connected to the router? I went into the router settings and enabled the samba server but I' not sure how to get to the drive from my pc

• Advertisement
Advertisement