Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dvr

Options
  • 04-03-2008 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering what types of DVR people are using, I recently bought a hard drive enclosure type of ebay and just setup up, initially seems quite good, but I must do a full test later on tonight.
    What do people think of this type and what are the best machines to do this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Paris Hong

Hi,

I know Techmoan is an expert on DVR, you can read or watch his blog or youtube. Also, there is another website which analyze different DVRs very clearly, it is dashcamtalk. I often visit this website to learn about the lastest DVR and relevant features. Now, I am using Action Camera SJ4000 which was bought from China. It is a clone of Gopro. Lower price and good quality. Happy Day . :)

Advertisement