Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ouya Xbmc Sportsaccess

Options
  • 18-08-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

When we first got the Ouya the main purpose was to add all the classic game console emulators which worked flawlessly then we spotted XBMC on it also which we already had with the midnight g box but tried it anyways and man this thing was made for XBMC its faster with less buffering which I assume its down to the hardware but 1 thing its lacks and only important to the people that has to watch and listen to the best quality is it can't play HD audio.

Still the Ouya overall is the best out there for XBMC and I know they'll work on the HD audio soon as it's growing especially for game makers check it out.

Now Sportsaccess man this is the ultimate streaming site ya they charge but there cheap i mean i paid roughly 38 euro for 6 months and Iv watched man united the other day which did cut off 3 times in the first half but click on link again and back on straight away iv watched liverpool and man city game yesterday and will be watching chelsea tonight but theres no buffering what so ever now our internet speed is up to 17mb so that would help. Have you noticed loads of pubs are getting in livestream sports channels lately with bein sports well those boxes i know down in cork are goin 200 to install and i think 60 euro for 3 months well Sportsaccess is cheaper and plus you create a free account which you can try there streams (30 secounds each time) to get a feel for it or do what I do I paid for a day pass which the admin gave me 3 days cause i paid for subscription but wasnt activated for about 2 hours after well fare ****s is what i say and well i love it i paid for my 6 months yesterday morning just before the liverpool match I'v been telling everyone about it and showed some and there all on the bandwagon cheap and high quality sports o ya and with all pay per views which i seen summerslam last night.

Seriously if you stream sports like I have for many years and been pissed off that some of the good streams were foreign language or the buffering was catching up all the time wrecking your head this site is for you not only is the picture just as good and sometimes better that what the pubs stream its cheap.

If you do try it out let me know what you think rather about the ouya or xbmc or sportsaccess.

Nearly forgot Sportsaccess is also on xbmc>mashup>livestreams>sportsaccess. but you wont see anything on it without account

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement