Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bron(The Bridge)

Options
  • 14-06-2014 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Dies anybody know if the Danish/Swedish version is on Netflix or BBCiplayer?
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭NinetyForNone

johnire wrote: »
    Hi all
    Dies anybody know if the Danish/Swedish version is on Netflix or BBCiplayer?
    Many thanks.

Season 1 is on Irish Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Does anyone know if Season 2 is coming to Netflix?

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

even though the Danish/Swedish version is the original, the American/Mexican version is the best TV show i have seen in a long long time! the sopranos,boardwalk empire,etc have all been great but "the bridge" (American/Mexican) have kept me on my toes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

even though the Danish/Swedish version is the original, the American/Mexican version is the best TV show i have seen in a long long time! the sopranos,boardwalk empire,etc have all been great but "the bridge" (American/Mexican) have kept me on my toes!!

Think US version has been cancelled. I liked it (prefer original though)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭whatever76

Season 2 of BRON on Netflix - just finished it last night ! Good viewing ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

I can't believe they cancelled it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

whatever76 wrote: »
    Season 2 of BRON on Netflix - just finished it last night ! Good viewing ...

Watched the first season on bbc4. The subtitles on Netflix are terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

Amazingfun wrote: »
    I can't believe they cancelled it :(

yeah i know :( hopefully FX see the light and make the 3rd season!

Advertisement