Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookies

Options
  • 30-11-2006 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Just wondering what everyone else thinks while i sit hear munching on my delicious cookie.

Who make the nicest cookies? 8 votes

M and S
    0% 0 votes
    Avoca
    87% 7 votes
    Mammy
    12% 1 vote
    Other
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

You left out cadbury.. you can't just dump them in other!!!!:p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The best company made cookies are M&S. God, they're just so good!

The best cookies in the world, though, are the ones my flatmate makes. They're like brownies, but they're cookies... Fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

M+S without a doubt. I had some Tesco ones today and they were actually nice! I love the fresh ones from the bakery, the warm soft ones. I don't usually like ones that come in packets cos they're more crunchy and are more of a biscuit than a cookie.

Also, Nestle Tollhouse cookies are good but they taste different. They have nice melted chocolate inside but they are still kinda crunchy but if you catch them while they're warm they are heaven!

Still, M+S is King until I taste cookies from America which probably kick ass.

Yes, I am the expert on cookies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nestle Tollhouse are tasty alright, them or Pillsbury.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Cadbury's Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies....yummeeee!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭~nop~

Marks and Sparks ftw!! Especially at lunchtime when theyre hot. mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

Had another one yesterday. No matter how many you eat you just dont get sick of them!!! They just seem to get better every time!!!
    I should probably post it in the cooking and recipes form, but how do they keep them sooo chewy without going crispy??? And the melty chocolate in them?? mmmmmmmmm...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

M&S for me too I think, although I haven't tried the ones from Avoca. Are they nice?

Advertisement