Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

PS 4 with GTA5 + Far Cry 4 409.99€

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭CrookedJack

I have a spare code for liffey valley if anyone wants it - expires end of saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭wilser

For anyone that for this, does the ps4 have the gta design on it?
    Was going to get this and trade the 2 games in cex for something Santa friendly but that won't work if the ps4 box is emblazoned with gta

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭CrookedJack

Yes it does have the GTAV all over the box sadly

Also it's the boxed games not digital downloads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Macker1

I have a spare code for liffey valley if anyone wants it - expires end of saturday

I'll take the code if still available.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Does anyone have a reserve code for athlone? Was planning to pick one up today but all sold out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,048 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Weekend reservations last until closing time Monday so check again after 7pm tonight and any that were not picked up should pop back up for sale again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Does this deal not finish tonight though?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭roisinbeag

I'm afraid I am a bit late to the game here but the other half has dropped so many blatant hints for a ps4 for xmas...that its got to the stage that i can't pretend to be oblivious anymore :-)
    Unfortunately all stores appear to be sold out, so am chancing my arm and hoping someone might have a spare reservation code for Stephens Green, Ilac centre, Jervis Street or Blanchardstown??..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

wilser wrote: »
    For anyone that for this, does the ps4 have the gta design on it?
    Was going to get this and trade the 2 games in cex for something Santa friendly but that won't work if the ps4 box is emblazoned with gta

If you were still going to get one I have a plain PS4 box which is basically mint as its been on my wardrobe since I got the console that your more than welcome to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭wilser

ASOT wrote: »
    If you were still going to get one I have a plain PS4 box which is basically mint as its been on my wardrobe since I got the console that your more than welcome to.

Thanks very much for the offer but it looks like the gta ps4 is out of stock everywhere :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnnyBrennan

Has anyone got any reservation codes for the PS4 GTA bundle in Dublin? Sold out of every store :( thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

+1 on the code!

Advertisement