Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

nitros7 wrote: »
    Got My Jackets Tday thanks OP:)
    And got a big pouch of bakers complete and a second jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

alie wrote: »
    And got a big pouch of bakers complete and a second jacket.

Me too the dogs looooved it :) ha nd ive about 3 or 4 jackets :/ must of emailed RSA more than once by accident lol

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Got loads of freebies today.... rabbids keyring and blow up beachball, tabasco and red bush tea. Thanks to whoever posted the links :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi

i have looked for the RSA address fior the high-vis jackets and cant find it,can someone post it up,appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Hi

i have looked for the RSA address fior the high-vis jackets and cant find it,can someone post it up,appreciated

I think I just used the feedback section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Was posted before, Bord Gais Still giving out free reading lights:

http://www.bordgaisenergybookclub.ie/

Half way down on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Got my very generous bakers samples, dog loved them! thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Africa wrote: »
    Was posted before, Bord Gais Still giving out free reading lights:

http://www.bordgaisenergybookclub.ie/

Half way down on the right.

I registered but it doesn't mention anything about sending out free reading lights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭macfhinn

viv2 wrote: »
    Got loads of freebies today.... rabbids keyring and blow up beachball, tabasco and red bush tea. Thanks to whoever posted the links :)

Whats the link for the keyring and the beachball?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Free sample of a pantene shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment here.

Just have to fill in a few questions about hair type.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Got Redbush tea today, 2 original and 2 citrus flavoured. Haven't tried them yet, has anyone else tried them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

macfhinn wrote: »
    Whats the link for the keyring and the beachball?

Rabbids keyring and beachball here, sign up for the fan club: http://rabbids.uk.ubi.com/fanclub/index.php

They send the items to Ireland as well as the UK, so there's no need for postcode trickery.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Got my first freebie today... must be a new postman LOL!

thanks to the OP that got me this free TEA :D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

ncur wrote: »
    Got Redbush tea today, 2 original and 2 citrus flavoured. Haven't tried them yet, has anyone else tried them?
    Have not tried it yet myself! thinking ill have the original 2mo tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Victor Large Rating

tweety76 wrote: »
    I registered but it doesn't mention anything about sending out free reading lights?

Nice one. You enter your address after you click on join and then submit to get the light :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

Hye, just wondering how long the rabbid rabbit gear takes to arrive? Any chances of them coming before christmas?

Also, is the Bakers dog freebie still open or am i way too late?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭wilser

Got my free frozen planet poster today
    Thanks op

got my frozen planet poster and redbush tea bags today. the poster is quite cool (excuse the pun:D)
    Thanks OP's

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

very short notice but the first pm received will get 2 entrys for the laughter lounge eden quay 2nite (name on guestlist)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

We all have sleepless nights... let's try some Welsh science, pop a capsule and count some sheep :) Ireland included in drop-down box. :)

http://www.asphalia.co.uk/samples.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

citybhoy wrote: »

i selected 'lord' in the dropdown box for title. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

To try Heinz Squeeze & Stir soup with our compliments, just fill in your details below and we’ll email your coupon to you.

http://www.ithastobeheinz.ie/products/61

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

How much is the coupon for Heinz, won't be using it for a few days so don't want to open it as it expires in 2 days if you do

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

foodie66 wrote: »
    How much is the coupon for Heinz, won't be using it for a few days so don't want to open it as it expires in 2 days if you do

Maximum of 80c:)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

the coupon is valid until the 28-11 but the link to the coupon expires in 2 days (it is the same code for all the coupons)
    it has a funny value, as it entitles you to a free pack but in the small print it only entitles the retailer to 80c but they cost 99c in Tesco (VERRRRRRY expensive cup of soup!!!!) so probably only valued at 80c so must fork out 19c per pack
    anyone want to email heinz????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dragonslayer1

the coupon is valid until the 28-11 but the link to the coupon expires in 2 days (it is the same code for all the coupons)
    it has a funny value, as it entitles you to a free pack but in the small print it only entitles the retailer to 80c but they cost 99c in Tesco (VERRRRRRY expensive cup of soup!!!!) so probably only valued at 80c so must fork out 19c per pack
    anyone want to email heinz????

Nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Angelandie

Free 2 Month trial on the Hi-life Diners Card...
    http://www.facebook.com/241restaurants?sk=app_4949752878
    This gives u a buy on get one free in participating restaurant. I got one in Sept which expires at the end of Nov, but last week I received a new one which expires at the end of Jan (without me signing up again) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

Angelandie wrote: »
    Free 2 Month trial on the Hi-life Diners Card...
    http://www.facebook.com/241restaurants?sk=app_4949752878
    This gives u a buy on get one free in participating restaurant. I got one in Sept which expires at the end of Nov, but last week I received a new one which expires at the end of Jan (without me signing up again) :D

link is dead just brings you to facebook website

Advertisement