Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Yankee Candles offer - www.giftmaster.ie

• 10-06-2009 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

www.giftmaster.ie

Received this info. in a an email from Giftmaster (I've bought from them in the past and found them to be very good)

From Monday 8th June through to Monday 15th June 2009 all customers will receive a Free Yankee Candle for every 3 candles purchased of the same size.

Buy 3 Medium Jars and receive a fourth free Buy 3 Large Jars receive a fourth free Buy 3 Votives, receive a fourth free Buy 6 and receive 2 free - buy 9 and receive 3 free etc etc. Free Candles will be from a similar fragrance to the candles ordered.

There are no special codes for this offer as the free candles will be added automatically to your order at dispatch. Offer is open to all GiftMaster customers and friends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭madmoe

How much are they each? I know Arnotts were selling them half price (the smaller jars) a few weeks back for €6.50 each I think......I bought two then. They last for ages.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Looking at the site, large are €21.95, medium are €18.50 and all the others can be seen on the site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Jaysus that is expensive, and I mean expensive by brick and morter shop standards. I often get the big ones for €15 in places like Homestore and more etc. This is when they are on special but it seems there is always somewhere that has them on special. The florist in Blanch centre by the fountain is another example.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Zauka

GiftMaster is closed and do not sell Yankee Candles anymore. I found a a new shop online and they have some gorgeous beeswax candles. Website name is: WarmCandle.com They are based in Bray and deliverers free of charge in Wicklow and South Dublin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Zauka wrote: »
    GiftMaster is closed and do not sell Yankee Candles anymore. I found a a new shop online and they have some gorgeous beeswax candles. Website name is: WarmCandle.com They are based in Bray and deliverers free of charge in Wicklow and South Dublin.

Do not post in old out of date threads please

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement