Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The missing 'ma' thread

Options
  • 11-02-2009 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭

With the demise of the 'Yore Ma' responses due to deleation by a group of yore peers who have yore best interest at heart it is time to publish and be banned damned. Following are a few that I have been waiting to use for some time.:-

For any sheep thread I was going to offer up 'Ewer Maaaaa'
    A historic thread was going to receive a 'Days of Yore Ma'
    Greek and or pottery threads could have easly been 'Urn Ma'
    Scatological references would have been 'Sewer Ma'
    Virginity - Pure Ma
    Swine - Bore Ma
    A.A.Milne -EeyOre Ma

So there we are, just a few idle throwaway quips that would have made fine additions to the relevant thread. I know that there is a lot of better/funnier retorts out there in AH world that are sadly going to go to waste so let them pour forth in one last frenzy of Yore Ma'ishness. Laugh and giggle and compose your final and greatest Opus Ma, notch the headboards with yore mark for all to see. Never mind the quality, feel the mirth.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Can we put all the recession threads in here too? To be fair they're about as funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

'Ewer Maaaaa'

/wipes hands together, put on jaunty hat and walks away with a smug grin knowing he did a good job

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Your Ma

Fresh twist on a timeless classic!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Wow.
    Just wow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement