Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The woman whos womb you were once a lodger

Options
  • 11-02-2009 11:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭

Is it me or has there been a dramatic decrease in the YORE MA posts over the last few weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Yes, thank fuck. Don't bring it back, it's not funny, not original and a little bit gay.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Great thread title:)

Didnt know what was coming there Turd.. Yore ma is finished - hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,848 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

There hasn't. They have all been deleted as they are posted. There is a thread on it in feedback. (link at bottom of Javaboy's sig)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Didnt know what was coming there Turd..

Neither did she.

OH HO!!!!

*Slits wrists*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭twinytwo

funk-you wrote: »
    Yes, thank fuck. Don't bring it back, it's not funny, not original and a little bit gay.

-Funk

So is signing ur posts:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

funk-you wrote: »

-Funk
    yup saying YORE MA really means you like to take it up the brown passage :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

twinytwo wrote: »
    So is signing ur posts:P

Thanks for the input.
    yup saying YORE MA really means you like to take it up the brown passage :confused:

Not the physical act, the expression is about as old and childish as calling someone gay. Irony is fun.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Anytime I see some poster saying "yore ma" I immediately think of "stupid gob****e..too stupid to think of something proper to say".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

OP is just a sly guise to discuss the forbidden fruit of Yore Ma.

In general, that is; not yore actual Ma, reader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Yore ma is finished - hopefully!

Harsh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I say bring it back.
    It suitably lowers the tone in AH to an acceptable level

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

It suitably lowers the tone in AH to an acceptable level

Just like.....nevermind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Anytime I see some poster saying "yore ma" I immediately think of "stupid gob****e..too stupid of thing of something proper to say".

Eh?.. Who's too stupid?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Nah its the second gehyest thing on Boards...FTW is the worst and yore ma is just ****in stupid....im in 4th year and people dont even say it anymore..:rolleyes:...When someone says it you just think my god they cant think of anything originally funny to say...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

There is boards user i know who is constantly saying it in the real world, its so lame its not even funny.

i think we're reaching out to other forms of humor... it's a good thing :P

Nah its the second gehyest thing on Boards...FTW is the worst and yore ma is just ****in stupid....im in 4th year and people dont even say it anymore..:rolleyes:...When someone says it you just think my god they cant think of anything originally funny to say...

Admins - the yoof have spoken. Engage filters.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

And this renders your entire opinion void :D

And this renders your entire opinion void :D
    I HATE YOU!!...LEAVE ME ALONE!! *storms to his room and slams the door*

I HATE YOU!!...LEAVE ME ALONE!! *storms to his room and slams the door*

Ultimate Chin, you're gonna have to go talk to him

• Advertisement

Ultimate Chin, you're gonna have to go talk to him
    *turns Scooter up to full volume*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Is it me or has there been a dramatic decrease in the YORE MA posts over the last few weeks?

Yes its normal, its all down to the recession,future depression outlook.People are seeking comfort from this cruel world by retreating into their mothers womb (methaphorically speaking). Its like torture victims , when they are broken they retreat into the feotal position. People are finding comfort by talking about mum, ma, mammy ,mumsy,mama etc. don’t begrudge them this small morsel of comfort.

Yes its normal, its all down to the recession,future depression outlook.People are seeking comfort from this cruel world by retreating into their mothers womb (methaphorically speaking). Its like torture victims , when they are broken they retreat into the feotal position. People are finding comfort by talking about mum, ma, mammy ,mumsy,mama etc. don’t begrudge them this small morsel of comfort.
    OR
    there just retarded.

OR
    they're just retarded.

I'm gonna have to have a word with your English teacher. You're obviously not paying attention in class and maybe they can move you up the front.

I'm gonna have to have a word with your English teacher. You're obviously not paying attention in class and maybe they can move you up the front.
    Ah Da, not again,please..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Some fecker just posted it in the vanity thread Pighead started. First response and all!

Indeed.

The woman in whose womb you were once a lodger.

:)

stovelid wrote: »
    Indeed.

The woman in whose womb you were once a lodger.

:)

I nevar said I waz gud @ English ether

/thanks is actually for An Hero. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Back to school so.

Advertisement