Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Electricomics closed beta and launch

Options
  • 14-08-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Electricomics is a project involving Alan Moore and Garth Ennis among others which aims to deliver comics in innovative ways on electronic devices. Their iPad app is in closed beta now and they are accepting applications for testers. It will launch officially on September 1.

I'm very interested to see what they've done. Waiting for it to install as I type this. You have to agree not to discuss it prior to launch though.

The application for the beta is available via their facebook page. I don't have any connection to the project beyond signing up as a tester.

Advertisement