Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i appeal warning please?

Options
  • 28-09-2014 12:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭

Can I appeal the card I got for this please for backseat modding?

I was not backseat modding. I was simply commenting .

I have contacted the Mod and they have told me to appeal away!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I'll take a look at if for you, can you forward on any PM's you got in relation to this please.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Can you also (if it's not apparent from the PM's with the mod) let me know the reason you think this card was unwarranted?

Thanks a mill.

Hi, as you have been active on the site over the last few days and have not replied here I as assuming that you don't wish to appeal it any further.

I have reviewed the post in question, it violates the forum charter so I see no reason to overturn it.

Warning upheld.

You may appeal this decision to admin if you wish, please post here and let me know.

Thanks. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Steve wrote: »
    Hi, as you have been active on the site over the last few days and have not replied here I as assuming that you don't wish to appeal it any further.

I have reviewed the post in question, it violates the forum charter so I see no reason to overturn it.

Warning upheld.

You may appeal this decision to admin if you wish, please post here and let me know.

Thanks. :)

Sorry meant to get back to you yesterday.

Can't seem to post PMs as I only have access to mobile site for the moment.

No need for admin review.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement