Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing business computing?

Options
  • 10-01-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi,
    Its a course im looking at for next year, and I have to say it looks quiet good!
    If anyone is doing it, id really appreciate some 'unbiased' feedback, as ive already looked on the website etc
    Thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭roseybear

Shanew14 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Its a course im looking at for next year, and I have to say it looks quiet good!
    If anyone is doing it, id really appreciate some 'unbiased' feedback, as ive already looked on the website etc
    Thank you!

This the dcu 1? A few friends of mine did it, in 2008 when it 1st came out and another started in 2009. In the beginning they had a lot of kinks to work out but even in the next yr from talking to people they were much happier than the previous yr. if i was to go back i would acto seriously consider doing it, around xam times they weren't excessively panicked and everyone I know who finished it got work. Seems to be a pretty well rounded course

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Shanew14

roseybear wrote: »
    This the dcu 1? A few friends of mine did it, in 2008 when it 1st came out and another started in 2009. In the beginning they had a lot of kinks to work out but even in the next yr from talking to people they were much happier than the previous yr. if i was to go back i would acto seriously consider doing it, around xam times they weren't excessively panicked and everyone I know who finished it got work. Seems to be a pretty well rounded course

Its actually the one in DIT, but i think, its more or less the same as dcu :)

Advertisement