Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this normal???? i'm worried!!!!

Options
  • 01-05-2011 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

I was 15 weeks pregnant yesterday and everything is going great. Yesterday when i was out with my fiancé i started to feel faint. (we were in a bookies and i had 2 small cups of water before it happened and i also had eaten.) so i knew i couldn't be hunger because my stomach wasn't empty. So we went to Holles Street and the nurse said that i needed more fluids and that can usually happen in the second trimester. Anyway i got my bloods and blood pressure done and everything was grand. but now i had a red rash on my knuckles and hands and its itchy, is it normal? also on the scan there is a big oval shape just over the baby that wasn't their on previous scans and its worrying me. The baby seems fine he was moving around and everything which is great. and the doctor said everything was fantastic but its just that oval shape over the baby its quite big and its really worrying me and i was wondering has anyone experienced this on their scans. any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated.thanks a million folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

You should see your doctor about the rash if it is worrying you.

It's a pity you didn't think to ask them at the time of the scan about the oval thing that's worrying you, but if it didn't worry them then you probably don't need to be concerned about it.

Try to relax and stay calm, that's important above all. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Please contact your GP or hospital if you are worried, we cannot give medical advice here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement