Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting it on with the other gay in the office

Options
  • 08-10-2014 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Today I made a huge mistake.
    There is a woman that I work with and I had fancied her from the moment I saw her, anyway over the last few days we flirted and although I know she is seeing someone else and there is no chance for us to be together we happened to end up in an empty room together where we had sex. Now I know that this was just a fling for her, she said as much from the beginning but the lust hasn't subsided and I keep texting her (even though I'm telling myself not to) she just says that it was a one time thing.
    I'm not sure how I am going to face her tomorrow as I want more but I know she probably doesn't. Any advice? Other than what I already know, stop being stupid and avoid her (we work near each other so that would be hard to do)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭lyinghere

She's a dirty cheater & someone's other half ! Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 babysock88

You should keep a distance from her well as much as is practicable as she is taken and there is no point getting emotionally or physically involved with one who is unavailable. It is also unfair to her partner. I would discontinue texting her also as you are only prolonging the agony!

Advertisement