Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nervous about a girl

• 11-10-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ok I'm 15 years old and I'm a very shy worried child. Recently I've been talking to this girl who seems to be really cool and we've talked about meeting(I mean kissing.) she asked me to go up to her today and I said yes but I know she's going to want to meet and I do too but the only thing is, I don't know how. I like her a lot and I don't wanna mess up. Could someone please tell me how to meet, like step by step? I know that sounds weird but I'd be ever so grateful. All I know is my hands go on her waist/bum but that's about it. Please someone help me, I've read a few posts on it but none of them where any use or lacked in some sort of detail.

Please help, thank you. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Deranged96

Worst thing you can do is over-think it!
    Do butterfly kisses to start with and then lock lips and let the tongues play, if you need to stop for air or to swallow break it off by going to bite her bottom lip or give a hickey or something , don't pull back take a breath and plunge in again.

Give her bum the odd squeeze, don't just those hands lay there.

That's what I'm gonna say anyway, but you'll probably get better responses than that.

Most important thing is that you enjoy it, might be awkward for the first few seconds but you'll settle into a rhythm before long.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anxietykid15

Deranged96 wrote: »
    Worst thing you can do is over-think it!
    Do butterfly kisses to start with and then lock lips and let the tongues play, if you need to stop for air or to swallow break it off by going to bite her bottom lip or give a hickey or something , don't pull back take a breath and plunge in again.

Give her bum the odd squeeze, don't just those hands lay there.

That's what I'm gonna say anyway, but you'll probably get better responses than that.

Most important thing is that you enjoy it, might be awkward for the first few seconds but you'll settle into a rhythm before long.

Good luck :)

Are you from Ireland? The main thing I wanna know is do I just keep my head to the left? Cause whenever I see people meeting that's all they do? Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question! I'll take that all on board.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

There is no defined way of doing it.

just start kissing and see where it leads. Shr sounds more experienced so im sure she'll lead the way

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Deranged96

Are you from Ireland? The main thing I wanna know is do I just keep my head to the left? Cause whenever I see people meeting that's all they do? Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question! I'll take that all on board.

Most people go to the left :)
    And yes I am

Advertisement