Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop Path selection

Options
  • 20-05-2010 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I drawn a path using the Pen tool but when I click "Make Selection", the resulting lines are anything but smooth. I've tried with 1px anti-aliasing and no antialising and it's the same.

Anyone got a solution for this Photoshop newbie? I'm trying to make it into something I can fill with colour and chop up.

See attached images for a better idea of what I mean.

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

John_Mc wrote: »
    Hi,

I drawn a path using the Pen tool but when I click "Make Selection", the resulting lines are anything but smooth. I've tried with 1px anti-aliasing and no antialising and it's the same.

Anyone got a solution for this Photoshop newbie? I'm trying to make it into something I can fill with colour and chop up.

See attached images for a better idea of what I mean.

Thanks,
    John

You are zoom in too far / working on an image with too low a resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Thanks very much Bob, will try it with a lower zoom setting.

Advertisement